YourTeacher iBooks Textbooks for iPad
Now available in the 'Textbooks' category of the iBookstore!
YourTeacher is proud to introduce the world's first Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Elementary Algebra, and Intermediate Algebra textbooks for the flipped classroom!
In this powerful series of 'textbooks with a teacher inside
*Teachers also receive access to an online solutions manual and test bank.
- Teachers can flip the classroom instantly, freeing up class time for individualized instruction and higher-level concepts.
- Students can learn from their own personal math teacher 'living' inside their textbook: great for any student from the mainstream classroom to ESL to credit recovery to gifted & talented to intervention and more.
- Curriculum Administrators can ensure a consistent level of high-quality math instruction throughout the district.
- Technology Directors can offer a resource that runs locally on the iPad, resolving the issue of students who don't have Internet access at home.
- Superintendents can unlock the power of their iPad adoptions by delivering much more powerful, much lower cost textbooks.
Click here for a guided tour of our iBooks textbooks.
Click here to read how KIPP Academy raised passing rates using our iBooks textbooks.
"I would like to express my complete excitement in working with your program. The comprehension and retention of content with the students has skyrocketed, and the feedback from kids and parents has been very positive. With my Flipped Classroom, I am no longer a teacher that stands at the front of the room lecturing 'to' my students while they sit. I now work 'with' my students while they 'do.' I am very proud of just how much they have learned this year"
Tenae Alfaro, Andover USD
"The books are being used to facilitate a flip teaching classroom. The students are asked to watch the examples for the lesson outside of class, then answer the self-test questions. The next day, instead of having to teach the lesson, we reinforce the concept with class discussion and activities. My students prefer it over the standard textbook and we have had really good success with it. The examples are very good and my students are doing well! We presented it to our school board and they are very supportive and excited about it"
Jill Stringer, Park County School District #1
Elementary / Middle
High School Math